Why Join Yinlun TDI?
It’s the collective energy of our employees with diverse strengths and skills achieving a single vision: to be the most valued provider of revenue recovery and outsourcing solutions for our large portfolio of clients.
It’s knowing that we offer the types of benefits that work for you, your family, your situation and your life.
It’s our Core Values upon which we perform our work and carry our daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Maximum Effort
It’s about the fun, encouraging atmosphere that pervades everything to make working at Yinlun TDI LLC more than a job.
Note To Recruitment Agencies
Yinlun TDI LLC operates a Preferred Supplier List, and we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward candidate details in response to this advert, or to any Yinlun TDI employees or other company locations. Yinlun TDI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.”
- Medical –Yinlun TDI LLC pays at least 70% of the premium for Aetna HMO and PPO. Employees will be eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental –Yinlun TDI LLC offers Aetna HMO and PPO. Employees will be eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Vision – Yinlun TDI LLC offers Aetna PPO Insurance. Employees will be eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Health Reimbursement Account– Working in conjunction with your medical insurance, EBA&M is a way for you to receive extra funds from your employer to help reduce the out of pocket expenses you may incur when enrolled in any of the medical plans when you enroll in an Aetna plan.
- Flexible Spending Account – Use pre-tax dollars to cover eligible healthcare, and dependent care expenses. FSAs help to reduce employees’ taxable income when paying for eligible expenses for themselves, their spouse, and any eligible dependents.
- Basic life/AD&D Insurance – Life Insurance is paid for in full by Yinlun TDI, the benefits are provided by MetLife: Basic Life Insurance of 1x employee’s Annual Salary to a maximum of $100,000. Additionally, if your death is a result of an accident or if you become dismembered, your Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage may apply.
- Voluntary Life and AD&D – Additional Life and AD&D coverage for employees and/or dependents is available for purchase on a payroll deduction basis through MetLife.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability (LTD) – If employee’s disability extends beyond 90 days, the LTD coverage through MetLife can replace 60% of earnings, up to a maximum of $9,000 per month.
- Aetna Teladoc – This service offers members convenient access to doctors who can treat many non-emergency medical issues. Available to members through phone or video consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Transamerica – Accident Insurance – Accident insurance can help members’ pay for the out of pocket costs they may experience after an accident and pay regardless of any other insurance they have.
- Transamerica – Critical Illness insurance – Members’ can breathe easier knowing critical illness insurance can help them pay their out-of-pocket expenses and allow them to focus on their health. Employees may elect $10,000 or $15,000 of coverage.
- Pet Insurance – We are pleased to provide employees with a pet coverage benefit option through MetLife. Cost is based on their pet’s species, breed, age, and zip code, as well as the coverage amount they select.
- Employee Assistance Program – Employees and their household members can access confidential, professional assistance. Every session is 100% confidential and can provide you with assistance for issues such as: marital conflicts, mental health management, substance abuse, financial/legal concerns, and much more!
Participation is voluntary. To be eligible, employees must be at least 21 years of age and must have complete 1 month of employment. However, if the employee does not decline coverage, Yinlun TDI LLC will automatically enroll the employee. Once enrolled, Yinlun TDI LLC matches 100%, up to 4% of the participant’s compensation.
Our industry-competitive vacation schedule means you do not have to wait to complete one year of service before enjoying a little time off – you’re eligible for vacation after completing 90 days of full-time employment as the days are earned!
40 hours of paid sick time each year that is front loaded in two parts- January 1, 24 hours, and July 1, 16 hours of sick or after 90 days of continue employment you will receive 24 hours.
Yinlun TDI LLC utilizes a training program that has proven to make people successful in the industry. You will find that each department has clearly defined career path prerequisites that make preparing for a successful career only as limited as your own drive. We develop people to lead our industry.
Employee development is a key Yinlun TDI LLC core value. This can range from honing skills in a current position to preparing for career advancement within the company.
Our company-sponsored continuing education courses for support staff impart valuable skills for career development and growth at Yinlun TDI LLC. You’ll apply your classroom knowledge in everyday, real-world situations under the helpful eye of experienced mentors.
Our strategy for leading and developing people includes performance reviews, leadership development, employee development, and reward and recognition. This ongoing process aligns your goals with Yinlun TDI LLC’s goals while developing the required skills, knowledge and behaviors to meet present and future business needs.
In addition, Yinlun TDI LLC offers various internal internships where employees may intern in another department for a specified time period. This provides new skills and knowledge, leadership refinement and collaboration between departments.
It’s good business sense to help you understand our company, vision and strategy for achieving growth and performance goals. To help you understand the “big picture,” we’ve developed an extensive employee communications program, centered on an employee-only web site with links to job opportunities throughout the organization
Most employees will observe 8 national holidays each year including December 25 and New Year’s Day and four floating holidays. To be eligible for holiday pay, you must be on the active payroll on the day of the holiday and have completed 30 days of full-time employment, we also offer part-time employees half day of paid holidays.
Life. Just when you think you’ve got it figured out, along comes a challenge. Whether your needs are big or small, your Life Assistance & Work/Life Support Program is there for you. It can help you and your family find solutions and restore your peace of mind.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Our company strives to make the application process inclusive for all individuals. If you are having difficulty applying online and need assistance due to a disability, email us at [email protected] or call us at (951) 374-0593. A company representative will reach out to you within 72 hours to assist you with the application process.