- Medical –Yinlun TDI LLC pays at least 70% of the premium for Aetna HMO and PPO. Employees will be eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental –Yinlun TDI LLC offers Aetna HMO and PPO. Employees will be eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Vision – Yinlun TDI LLC offers Aetna PPO Insurance. Employees will be eligible to enroll the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- The Difference Card – Working in conjunction with our medical insurance, the Difference Card works as a debit card employees can use to offset eligible copays, or funds available to receive reimbursement for out-of-pocket costs such as office visits, emergency room visits, deductibles and coinsurance expenses.
- Flexible Spending Account – Use pre-tax dollars to cover eligible healthcare, and dependent care expenses. FSAs help to reduce employees’ taxable income when paying for eligible expenses for themselves, their spouse, and any eligible dependents
- Basic life/AD&D Insurance – Life Insurance is paid for in full by Yinlun TDI, the benefits are provided by MetLife: Basic Life Insurance of 2x employee’s annual earnings. Additionally, if your death is a result of an accident or if you become dismembered, your Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage may apply.
- Voluntary Life and AD&D – Additional Life and AD&D coverage for employees and/or dependents is available for purchase on a payroll deduction basis through MetLife.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability (LTD) – If employee’s disability extends beyond 90 days, the LTD coverage through MetLife can replace 60% of earnings, up to a maximum of $9,000 per month.
- Aetna Teladoc – This service offers members convenient access to doctors who can treat many non-emergency medical issues. Available to members through phone or video consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Participation is voluntary. To be eligible, employees must be at least 21 years of age and must have complete 1 month of employment. However, if the employee does not decline coverage, Yinlun TDI LLC will automatically enroll the employee. Once enrolled, Yinlun TDI LLC matches 100%, up to 4% of the participant’s compensation.
Our industry-competitive vacation schedule means you do not have to wait to complete one year of service before enjoying a little time off – you’re eligible for vacation after completing 90 days of full-time employment as the days are earned!
40 hours of paid sick time each year that is front loaded in two parts- January 1, 24 hours, and July 1, 16 hours of sick or after 90 days of continue employment you will receive 24 hours.
Yinlun TDI LLC utilizes a training program that has proven to make people successful in the industry. You will find that each department has clearly defined career path prerequisites that make preparing for a successful career only as limited as your own drive. We develop people to lead our industry.
Employee development is a key Yinlun TDI LLC core value. This can range from honing skills in a current position to preparing for career advancement within the company.
Our company-sponsored continuing education courses for support staff impart valuable skills for career development and growth at Yinlun TDI LLC. You’ll apply your classroom knowledge in everyday, real-world situations under the helpful eye of experienced mentors.
Our strategy for leading and developing people includes performance reviews, leadership development, employee development, and reward and recognition. This ongoing process aligns your goals with Yinlun TDI LLC’s goals while developing the required skills, knowledge and behaviors to meet present and future business needs.
In addition, Yinlun TDI LLC offers various internal internships where employees may intern in another department for a specified time period. This provides new skills and knowledge, leadership refinement and collaboration between departments.
It’s good business sense to help you understand our company, vision and strategy for achieving growth and performance goals. To help you understand the “big picture,” we’ve developed an extensive employee communications program, centered on an employee-only web site with links to job opportunities throughout the organization
Most employees will observe 8 national holidays each year including December 25 and New Year’s Day and four floating holidays. To be eligible for holiday pay, you must be on the active payroll on the day of the holiday and have completed 30 days of full-time employment, we also offer part-time employees half day of paid holidays.
Life. Just when you think you’ve got it figured out, along comes a challenge. Whether your needs are big or small, your Life Assistance & Work/Life Support Program is there for you. It can help you and your family find solutions and restore your peace of mind.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Our company strives to make the application process inclusive for all individuals. If you are having difficulty applying online and need assistance due to a disability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (951) 374-0593. A company representative will reach out to you within 72 hours to assist you with the application process.